Arugula adds a delicious twist to traditional hummus. Blend our Baby Arugula with garbanzo beans, lemon juice, tahini, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper for a delightful dip that pairs wonderfully with any chip.
- 1/2 cup Fresh Express Organic Baby Arugula
- 2 cans garbanzo beans (15-oz.) drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 pack whole wheat pita bread torn into large pieces
- In a blender, combine arugula, beans, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- If needed, add a small amount of water to thin out.
- Serve as a dip with pita bread or as a sandwich spread.