1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Slice tops off of bell peppers, and carefully remove the ribs and seeds of the peppers.
3) If needed, carefully slice bottom of the pepper to allow the peppers to have a 'base' to stand up.
4) Season peppers with extra virgin olive oil, salt and fresh ground pepper
5) Place peppers in a baking dish, with a water bath (about 3/4 inch of water) and cook approximately 50 minutes, until tender
6) When peppers are done cooking, remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
7) While peppers are cooking, cook the quinoa according to package
8) When quinoa is done, hand crush the tomatoes and tomato juices into a large saute pan.
9) Stir in spinach, carrots, 3/4 of the basil sauce, 1/2 of the feta cheese and garbanzo beans.
10) Over medium heat, cook until spinach is wilted and all ingredients are well incorporated (approximately 15 minutes)
11) Squeeze lemon juice over the quinoa mixture
12) Spoon quinoa into bell peppers and top with remaining basil sauce.
13) Top with 1/2 cuo of feta cheese